- This event has passed.
Tuesday Teen Drop-in
May 28, 2019 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:30pm on Tuesday, repeating indefinitely
Weekly drop-in for teens (12-18) to be creative, meet new people, engage in a game or two, chat about books, or just hang out!
FREE. Snacks provided.
- December 24 – NO DROP-IN – Library Closed
- December 31 – NO DROP-IN – Library Closed
- January 7 – LEGO
- January 14 – Nintendo Switch
- January 21 – Teen Cuisine: Taco Tuesday
- January 28 – Yoga with North Simcoe Youth Wellness Hub
- February 4 – Tour of North Simcoe Youth Wellness Hub (Located in HERO Centre at 334 King St)
- February 11 – Sew Produce Bags
- February 18 – Movie: TBC
- February 25 – Teen Cuisine: Smoothies
Midland Public Library gratefully acknowledges the support of Maurice’s Valu-Mart for our Teen Cuisine drop-in programs.