Thank you for your interest in supporting the Midland Public Library
Midland Public Library is a vibrant part of the community offering a wide range of collections and services. Your support will help us continue to provide quality services and to respond to the changing needs of our community. The Midland Public Library Board and staff extend their most sincere gratitude to all of our donors for their support. Midland Public Library is a registered charity and a tax receipt can be provided for your support.
There are a variety of ways that you can support your library:
- One-time donation – in person at the library or online via Canada Helps.
- A recurring monthly donation
- Dedicate a book or magazine subscription in Memoriam or In Honour of someone special
- Corporate donation
- Attend a fundraising event
- Donate books
- We are happy to accept donations of books that are in great condition. We cannot accept: textbooks, magazines, encyclopaedias, or materials that are worn, dirty, or mouldy. Books will be reviewed for addition to the collection and/or given to the Friends of the Library used bookstore for resale in support of the library.
For more information about how you can donate to or support your library, please contact:
CEO & Chief Librarian